OUR CORE VALUES:
Our Core Values drive our vision, our mission and our interaction with our stakeholders.
- Stewardship– The staff and board will govern the organization with a “Duty of Care” and “Duty of Loyalty” to protect and distribute the assets of CHRAPA for the purpose of advancing the missions of worthy causes.
- Interdependence– We will work collaboratively with nonprofit organizations to assure the best possible outcome of projects funded by the CHRAPA.
- Courage– We will view projects seeking funding in light of the Mission of CHRAPA without regard to criticism or difficulty.
- Integrity– We will adhere to moral and ethical principles.
- Transparency– We will operate openly and candidly and provide full disclosure on issues around conflict of interest, operations and funding practices.
- Leadership– We will lead by example, helping change the world one organization at a time through funding incentives, guidance and collaboration.
- Charitable– We will award funding to programs representing great need to organizations that are sustainable and not seeking to replace lost funding.
- Replicable– We will fund programs that share their lessons learned in order to advance the improvement of the quality of life in communities across Cameroon and Africa.
- Creativity– We will support programs that represent creative solutions to society’s problems.